GreenGeeks puts a twist on the web-hosting industry by being committed to offsetting around 300% of carbon from the energy the organization employs. In this GreenGeeks review, we’ll look at how this company stands out in other ways, too.
Spoiler alert: Even if it weren’t involved in all the eco-friendly stuff, it would still be in the following lists:
- Best web hosting Australia
- Best web hosting Canada
- Best web hosting Malaysia
- Best web hosting Singapore
- Best web hosting UK
GreenGeeks started back in 2008 in California. It offers complete solutions to its clients through excellent web hosting services and guaranteed customer satisfaction. It takes feedback seriously with an implementation plan to offer only the best services based on extensive customer interactions.
Hosting over 500,000 websites with over 40,000 customers, GreenGeeks is one of the leading web hosting providers in the world. It offers a comprehensive list of web hosting services that are perfect for both beginners and advanced web developers.
- Shared Hosting Plans—These plans are most suitable for starter websites and can be customized to fit the client’s preferences in terms of website hosting.
- WordPress Hosting Plans—For those who want a dedicated web hosting service powered by WordPress, this option is ideal for complex websites in terms of speed, simplicity, and security.
- VPS Hosting Plans—Otherwise known as a Virtual Private Server, this hosting plan is for website owners who want a private server with the highest reliability and performance. It is one of the best GreenGeeks customer experiences, too.
- Reseller Hosting Plans—For owners who manage multiple websites, the reseller hosting plan is an excellent way for customers to juggle multiple accounts in a single hosting platform.
GreenGeeks offers a variety of affordable web hosting services. All plans include a 300% green energy match, which means using the services is a meaningful contribution to saving the environment (and it includes a money-back guarantee).
GreenGeeks offer three plans: Lite, Pro, and Premium.
- Target Users: Small websites and blogs with a low number of visitors
- Price: $2.95 per month (first time) or $9.95 per month (renewal)
- One Website
- Unlimited Web Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Domain Name for First Year
- Free Nightly Backup
- Standard Performance
- Target Users: Websites looking to expand their reach
- Price: $5.95 per month (first time) or $14.95 per month (renewal)
Inclusions as per the Lite plan (above), with added benefits of:
- Unlimited Websites
- Double Performance
- Target Users: Online stores and influential businesses
- Price: $11.95 per month (first time) or $24.95 per month (renewal)
Inclusions as per Pro plan (above) with added benefits of:
- Free Premium SSL
- Four times Performance
Many GreenGeeks reviews regard the company as a top-rated service provider. Its primary edge is excellent customer service and support.
The company supports the usual communication channels where clients can ask questions or escalate concerns using around-the-clock chat functionalities, live chat, and email.
GreenGeeks also has an extensive library of online videos to assist non-technical users with practical troubleshooting and guidance. It covers a wide range of topics, such as setting up email accounts and mastering WordPress basics.
- Green—Trust your website to be good for the environment. GreenGeeks matches up to 300% renewable energy for every amp and joule your site consumes via the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Fast Server Performance—GreenGeeks’ servers host your website at reliable speeds.
- Strategic Server Locations—The company has a global presence, with data centers in Chicago, Phoenix, Montreal, and Amsterdam.
- Excellent Customer Support—Customers rely on GreenGeeks for 24/7 customer service.
- Money-Back Guarantee—If you’re not happy within 30 days of using the service, GreenGeeks refunds your money, no questions asked.
- Permanent Costs—The setup fee of $15 is non-refundable.
- Steep Renewal Rates—GreenGeeks’ renewal rates are triple the starting rates across all plans.
Many GreenGeeks reviews point to three aspects of the hosting service: affordable starter packages, excellent server performance, and great customer support. The company also shows a proven commitment to healing the environment, which is worth a look all on its own.